That's My Fulp XX That's My Fulp XX

Damn good

I've been a fan of this series forever, it's gotten better and better everytime. Doc getting high is priceless!

Claveman Ep. 1/5 Claveman Ep. 1/5

I loved it

Hillarious stuff, one of the few genuinley funny flashes on Newgrounds.

The Full House Collection The Full House Collection

well any full house fan has my blessings

the backround music alone was enough to keep my eyes and ears glued for hours, check out my flash submission on the portal - Superstamos!!!!!!, staring John Stamos as a superhero, it should be a little bit below this one on the latest 50 submissions.

Captain Awesome 2 Captain Awesome 2

I loved it

I love movies like this, great graphics and sense of humor, keep up the good work.

College University pt 8 College University pt 8

DAMN YOU FUCKERS

MAN THIS WAS UNBELIEVABLE, I CAN'T IMAGINE THE TIME AND EFFORT PUT INTO THIS, IT WAS ALSO HILLARIOUS..THAT BEIN SAID.....I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR ALL THE FUCKERS THAT GAVE THIS MOVIE A LOW SCORE IN THE REVIEWS--

MOST OF THE TIME I FIND THAT THE FUCKIN RETARDS WHO GIVE GREAT MOVIES LIKE THESE BAD REVIEWS HAVE NO MOVIES ON NEWGROUNDS THEMSELVES!! ITS SAD REALLY, BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO PUT DOWN ANOTHER MOVIE, HELL, U CAN UPLOAD A FLASH THAT SAYS THE WORD SHIT, AND IT WOULD BE BETTER THAN NOTHIN! SO ALL YOU LITTLE YOUNG CRYING PICKY FAGGOTS OUT THERE WHO DON'T HAVE FLASH MOVIES ON NG AND DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TIME IT TAKES TO MAKE A FLASH LIKE THIS, DON'T YOU DARE GIVE IT A BAD REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN TO MANY DAMN TIMES THAT I HAVE SEEN A BAD REVIEW FROM SOME SHITHEAD WHO HAS NEVER OPENED THE FLASH PROGRAM, IT STOPS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips

Absolutley Hillarious

I love how that nerdy Troy character tries to make funny jokes, I laughed my ass off every time he did that, good work, you need to be making cartoons for T.V.

Knoxs "Terminator 2" Knoxs "Terminator 2"

Flat out hillarious

This movie easily could of sucked, but you did such a great job doing the voices and just making it so stupid it was hillarious. It kind of reminds me of something Steve Odekirk would do. Great job, I couldn't stop laughing.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

DUDE...ITS OFFICIAL

WHOEVER YOU ARE...YOU ARE A FLASH GOD...THIS IS OFFICIALY THE SWEETEST FLASH I HAVE EVER SEEN, IT IS SIMPLY AMAZING, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO THIS, IT'S LIKE A DREAM FLASH YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU'RE BORED HOW COOL IT WOULD BE, BUT ITS ACTUALLY HERE, ITS SWEET!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL THE GOD OF FLASH!!!!!!!